Although I will be riding all summer that does not mean I will be MIA! In addition to my regular blog updates you will also be able to reach me at designated mail drops along the way. Make sure you send the mail so it arrives a day or two before us!
As always, your love and support will be much appreciated. We are traveling very light, so I won’t be able to take anything big along with me. If you want to send things, here are some good ideas:
- Sunscreen, chalk (like big kids colored chalk)
- “Butt butter” (or similar products), chapstick, toothpaste, etc.
- Gift cards – Walmart, Target, Safeway, etc (We buy/get donated our own food & supplies!)
- Sport Drink mixes (Gatorade, Powerade, etc.)
- Snacks: Energy Bars, Chewy bars, Cliff bars, trail mix, etc.
- Yummy baked goods for the team (there are 30 of us)
- Healthy food! We get a lot of random food as donations and we need a lot of calories..but it is nice to get some healthy stuff in sometimes 🙂
Here is a list of our first few mail drops. We may also have one that is unlisted in Chicago on June 22.