There are many ways to create novelty. There is creativity and innovation. And then…well, then there is experimentation.
- Escarole, Collards, Kale, Swiss Chard, and an assortment of other greens I couldn’t name.
- Frozen corn, peas, and broccoli
- Fresh carrots
- Yellow squash
- Hint of Garlic
- Salt & Pepper, to taste.
- Randomly choose greens, wash them, chop them, and hope they’re tasty. Priority to wilting greens in fridge.
- Add greens to skillet and put on medium-low heat. Stir occasionally.
- Defrost corn, peas, and broccoli in microwave. If using fresh chopped carrots, add to soften.
- Add vegetable mix to greens. Also add chopped squash.
- Put hotdogs on plate with some water. Heat in microwave.
- Add hotdogs to skillet, cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with a beer.